4 Powell Road
My specialism is lateral thinking, resolving the complexity encountered in the world with reductive poetic logic. I intertwine commercial and cultural practice: responding to the paradox of daily life and the complexities of project assignments. I seek focused solutions that feel inevitable. I get there by starting at the beginning, asking why, what if… then making sense of the things I find with radical acceptance and by embracing truth.
Please follow me on Instagram. I am reposting works, exploring the things I have made over the past twenty years in preparation for the next twenty years.
- Our aim is to do projects together
- Our aim is not to preach morals
- Our aim is to ask why of everything we do
- Our aim is to begin without knowing, intuitively and following our passions
- Our aim is to make you question what you do, make, consume, think, your own values and choices as a critical exercise
- Our aim is to make the experience of the workshop the main result of the workshop.
In collaboration with Flávia Müller Medeiros